ELIGIBILITY: Any writer can apply for the poetry writing contest.
- Submit a poem of 5-20 lines.
- Your submission must be in line with the theme of the month.
- A writer is only permitted to submit one application per month. No more than one application.
- No plagiarism, even if it’s your work already published. Your work must be yours.
- Your data entered must be accurate.
- You must pay the entry fee.
Note: Failure to comply with these rules will result in your application being cancelled. And your entry fee will not be refunded. Thanks as you obey these rules.
Theme of the month: Invisible Helper
ENTRY FEE: $5
MONTHLY DEADLINE: 28th of every month
The winner will be announced on the 1st of each month
- $50 Prize Money
- Certificate of Award
- Invitation to work with DANDY WRITERS
- Writing Career Coaching for growing writers