We will advise writers to always proofread and make sure accurate words and punctuations are being used. It affects your score!
Please read this post to know how we pick our winners.
Here are the winners of the June/July 2022 DANDY WRITING contests:
- SHORT STORY WRITING CONTEST: Ngozika Owa
- POETRY WRITING CONTEST: Wang Feng
- 50 WORD ESSAY CONTEST: –
- PHOTO WRITING CONTEST: –
- 100 WORD ESSAY CONTEST: Rohan Darsh
- LONG STORY WRITING CONTEST: –
Again we say congratulations to all our beloved winners. They all will be earning themselves:
- Prize Money
- Certificate of Award
- Long Term Writing Contract, including publishing
- Writing Career Coaching for our young winners
- Additional benefits as workers
All postponed contests will be considered in May, alongside submissions that month.
Do you want to be a winner? Apply for this month’s Writing Contests.
Leave a Reply